View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2005, 04:15 PM
kellie

Default Re: Big BIG problem : Voyager diverted from Bermuda to Canad

As a passenger on this ship I would have been happier with staying docked right in cape liberty, at least the sun was shining. We could have utilized all the ship had to offer or got off the boat and went to a beach in NY or NJ.

I don't want to offend the lovely people of Canada, I booked a cruise last summer on Carnival to Nova Scotia, I had no complaints. It also cost me half the price for the same accomodations. I had travel insurance for this trip, it was good for nothing only covers if the trip is canceled. I have now learned from a cruise expert on MSNBC that there are 3 tiers of insurance. RCCL did not tell me this when I booked my trip through them.

Last year when I booked to Canada it was sunny when we got to Nova Scotia, but out to sea it is a constant fog. Other people have told me the same. In the end they should have to bring you someplace comparable or charge what this trip costs. I am not upset about Canada I am upset that I spent double and couldn't even use all the ship had to offer.

The crew we dealt with besides customer service, were excellent. My stateroom attendant Anthony Bailey and my waiter Lyndon made us smile in a bad situation.