View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2002, 10:11 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Re: Price of Our Booking Dropped? Can we do Anything

Thank You Thomas

That is good information to know. Since our cruise isn't until October we actually haven't booked our airline tickets yet. I will certainly check with Princess and do some comparisons.

We ended up needing to change the date of departure from October 20,2002 to October 27th. Same cruise itinerary, just one week later. There was no charge or penalty at all for making this change and we ended up in a cabin one catagory higher than what we originally booked.

Since I had been asking on the boards which balcony cabins on this particular ship people like the best, I was able to get a cabin, midship (which is important to me because of motion concerns) on the deck most people seem to prefer.

All is shaping up nicely! I have to agree with you- a bargain to me most times has little to do with the actual dollar amount. If I feel satisfied, happy and taken care of - it's a bargain!

Again, thank you for the information re: the airline tickets. It's definately food for thought.

I'm very excited about this cruise, as my first cruise was on the Carnival Spirit early April - novice cruisers indeed - and we are really looking forward to experiencing different cruise lines.

Happy Cruising!

deja