View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old August 27th, 2002, 03:07 PM
LisaW LisaW is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 84
Default Single parent travel

I am the single mother of an infant I adopted. We are going on a cruise in late September from Vancouver BC to Alaska. In looking around for information about things I need to know in advance, I found a note that indicated children under 18 traveling with one parent needs a notarized consent form from the other parent that it is OK to leave the US with the child. Since there is no second parent to get consent from, should I have a letter notarized to document that I am the only parent of this child? If so, what information should I include in this letter?

Any help that you can give would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links