View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: purchasing video diaries after cruise

Thanks for the reply nushnakka. The reason I say edited and unedited is that the next to the last day we went down to the desk where you could sign up to receive the video diaries, they had each day listed with "unedited" in parenthasis beside each day for $35 each. At the bottom of each day listed they had the compilation video listed with "edited" in parenthasis beside it for $35. We chose to have the "edited" version only because we wanted to have a vhs that showed each days activities and excursions. I'm sure the edited just means that they show you only a piece of the entire taping they did for each day. From what I can remember, you could sit down every day and watch at least an hour of the previous days shore excursions and boat activities. I'm sure there's no way they could fit 7 days of cruise activities plus shore excursions on one vhs tape. So that's what I'm assuming they are meaning by edited.
Now that we're back and have a little extra money, we'd like to figure out a way to order the "unedited" daily video diaries they have for sale on the ship.
I have tried emailing Carnival but haven't gotten a response since we got back on Sept. 23, so that's why I came here. I got a lot of information from this site before we took this cruise because we were newbies at cruising and had no idea what to expect, so I thougt I'd try, but thanks again for replying. :o)