View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)  
Old May 7th, 2003, 08:06 PM
WindyCity WindyCity is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 58
Default Re: Expired Passports.

Seems to me that getting an expired passport renewed is the way to go. We did ours by mail and it was quick and easy - got the form off the Immigration website. Better to be safe than sorry @ $7.50 per year since a new passport is good for 10 years.
Reply With Quote