View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Shirley Brown

Default Problems with Carnival HELP

On 2 April I booked a cruise with Carnival direct, sailing on 29 May, 2 cabins. The reservationist that took my order, quoted me a price, which was acceptable to me. I then a few days later received the invoice and it is for more money than was quoted and my credit card had been billed that amount.
I have for over a week now, daily called the reservationist to clear this up. He does not return my calls.
I have left messages to supervisors that I need to speak to someone at Carnival, no calls are returned.
I have talked to other reservationist, the only people I can get thru too. It seems they are more than willing to take your money with no service at all provided.
At this point I am holding my charge card bill, I have left messages that if my calls are not returned, I will have no option but to cancel this cruise and refuse to pay the bill!
Still no return calls.
We are taking our grandchildren on this trip and we really want to go, just need some answers from someone!
I am not a novice cruiser with 40 plus trips under my belt.
I can tell you though that I will never again book direct with a cruise line and would suggest that no one else does.
Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links