View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old April 14th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Problems with Carnival HELP

You do not need to cancel but DO WRITE your credit card company within 60 days and dispute the charge differences in writing. It helps to have proof. Then it will be on Carnival to justify the difference through their bank to your bank.
Reply With Quote