View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old April 24th, 2004, 02:22 AM
TyingtheKnot TyingtheKnot is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 70
Default Re: Personal Belongings on excursions

Mary...there is a waterproof case that can go around your neck that is big enough for your i.d. sea pass etc...and a nicer camera. It is called a aquapac. It is waterproof and big enough to put quite a bit in it. You can look it up online or you can got R.E.I. online. It is a outdoors/sporting good place. They sell it there. It is called a aquapac (or you can do a search on there site for waterproof pouches).



Reply With Quote