View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old August 9th, 2004, 09:05 AM
jeleja jeleja is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 301
Default Re: permission for a minor to travel out of the country with

My TA advised me to get a letter from my ex husband. She said I probably won't need it, but if I run into a 'picky by the book' person, I may have big problems. Better safe than sorry.
Reply With Quote