View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old August 9th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Darcy Darcy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 2,904
Send a message via AIM to Darcy
Default Re: permission for a minor to travel out of the country with


I travel extensively with my children. I always have taken a letter even though they have passports. Luckily my ex and I get along fine so it has never been an issue for me. Sometimes I have been asked for it on trips to Mexico (and other places) and other times I have not. It depends on the person who is checking you in. If you're asked for it and don't have it they could not let you travel. I would recommend either getting a letter or court order.


Celebrity Century 1/09
Carnival Destiny 10/07
Carnival Destiny 9/06
Monarch of the Seas 3/06
Carnival Inspiration 8/05
Carnival Miracle 4/05
Carnival Inspiration 4/04
Sovereign of the Seas 4/03
Reply With Quote