View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Scubarick Send a message via Yahoo to Scubarick
Default Re: San Juan Embarkation

Kathy...I just got back from the destiny on the 25....we Stayed in San Juan the night before which I highly recommend it was a great time....The Radisson Ambassador is a great place to stay and if you walk out the front door and turn right there is a liqour store 3 buildings down. We arrived at the pier just shy of 11am we checked out luggage in down stairs then went up the escallator expecting a massive line....there were 3 people in line, we checked in and were on the ship about 45 minutes later so around noon is right. And make sure you check out the duty free liqour store at the pier.....they will tell you exactally how you can get the liqour on....lol....just put it in the carry on they wont care.....all the guards are looking for is guns and knives......so get whatca want at the pier if you dont go down a day early. The destiny is a beautiful ship.....shes a little older and you wont notice any wear unless you are really picky. Any questions feel free to contact me at scubadivercny1 on AOL or AIM.. by the way what cabin do you have?

Rick