View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2005, 02:41 PM
CruzCrazy

Default Re: The big question? How do you get from the Bayonne NJ pi

You are so right Mike...unless you take her to the Carnegie deli and load up on their garlic pickles. No kiss there. My husband loves their pickles and he got a big kiss from me....great date.

Some people are intimidated by NYC. We just went on a cruise with two friends who had not been to NYC and they couldn't thank me enough for spending 3 nights, making all the arrangements and showing them the city at its best.

I lived there and worked in Manhattan but left in 1989 and moved to Miami. When I went to NYC this past May I finally got to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. What a thrill. We did the double decker bus, Circle Line cruise and a Broadway play. I was their number one tourist and I was born and raised there. New York City is in my heart.

I wish more people would experience a little bit of the city and I hope that the Bayonne port will try and make it easier for those who cruise in and out of there to visit NYC since it's so close.

It would be like cruising out of Sausalito and not being able to go over to San Francisco if you wanted to.

My cruise next year ends in San Francisco and I'm already planning on spending 5 nights there.