After careful consideration I have decided to go with TWO Balcony cabins on the Mercury roundtrip Vancouver on 8/11 for the following reasons:
1. Works about to about $1000.00 per person (only $1200 more than ONE inside quad on the Vision of the Seas)
2. Vancouver allows be an easier trip home to Boston than Seward
3. The dates work
4. First class seats on the airlines are available
My only other questions:
1.Can we make a 1:00 PM flight out of Vancouver when we leave?
2. Should we stay the night in Vancouver and fly Monday morning?
3. Hotels in Vancouver? Pan Pacific?
4. Train or rental car from Seattle to meet ship? Pros Cons?
Thank you all for your direct emails feel free to write to me at
You have all been terriffic! Happy Holidays!