Thread: Denali lodging
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old January 6th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Donna Hill
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Denali lodging

It sounds kind of elementary, but you may want to consider checking back with your first choice. I had to call 5 times to get our hotel of choice in Fairbanks, but it was worth it because they received a cancellation, and we were in. This has also worked really well for us with finding frequent flyer seats. Lots of people put things on hold, sometimes even if there is a small penalty, and their plans aren't really firm yet.

Good luck,
Reply With Quote