Great job Carol, now let's get your picture up, it's awesome.
1. First your picture must be on the web or from the web.
2. After you have your pic right click on it and select properties at the bottom of the box.
3. Highlight ALL of the address / url info then right click (remember your pointer must be on the highlight area) and copy.
4. Now paste it to your signature under your clock info.
5. Ok this is the important part you must add two things to your picture address to make this work, at the beginning of the address before http:// add [IMG] at the end of the address add this [/IMG] BUT!!! PUT img IN lower case OR IT WILL NOT WORK!!! if I put img in lower case between the brackets it does not appear on the post because it's a computer cammand ( hmmm do I make any sence ).
6. Now update your post and good luck.
I hope this helps you and others.
p.s. were are you sailing
Post Edited (05-27-04 10:20)