View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Attn: Carol B, try this

Hello Girl's and WELCOME lil sis, your sister AKA "Lushes Carol" sure thinks the world of you.

Sorry I haven't been around lately I moved our horses to some new pasture and I've been fixing fence and I'll be heading out again, just as soon to as im done talking to the Bon Girls , speaking of Bon Girls do we have a new recruit "lil sis" it's alot of fun but you must be witty, smart, beautiful and most important don't take any BS from "spookryder" I'll let "Perfect Rose & Lushes" teach you the tricks; after all they are my very best Girls just look at Lynnie's AKA "Perfect Rose" scrabble record it's not easy being a Bon Girl.

Lynnie congratulations on another well earned victory!!! take no prisoners and by the way you should be very happy about you gas prices, hear in Utah regular starts at 2.05 and premium is 2.25

Carol I love the bottle trick !!! for spookryder it's perfect you girls are to good. So spookryder and his family "wife and daughter" will be joining my family, my wife Cheri "who is a awesome Bon Girl" my two son's 20 & 13 and my daughter 12, we cant wait.

K Girls get ready for spookryder he's on his way home!!!

Post Edited (06-06-04 10:10)

Golden Princess Here WE Come!!!