View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Default Re: Attn: Carol B, try this

Hi Gang-
I tried all yesterday afternoon to get another picture up, even into last night. After I got off, I realized I hadn't pasted the site-I'd only been back and forth about 6 times. Now I'm home from church, said my prayers, recomposed myself and am ready to go again. However, the picture I was going to choose is no longer appropriate since we've added "L'il Sis" to the family of Bon Girls. By the way, Bon, I bet Cheri is "Drop Dead Gorgeous". She can be our "Highest Angel".

My "boys" will be 35 and 33 in August- we all have birthdays in the same week-mine is Aug. 23, so we're all Virgos and understand each other perfectly. Or so it's supposed to go! They're good guys, finally have become responsible with good jobs-One works for Verizon in Columbus, the other is a Newsroom Director for a WB affiliate in Cincinnati, and still moonlights in Columbus for his old station, Ch. 10-the CBS affiliate.

Bon, your work reminds me of the song "Desperado" by the Eagles-Mending fences,etc. Jamie, my elder, used to be a DJ so has long schooled me in learning songs in "3 notes". However, that was back in the 80's and early '90's. I don't have a clue about all these new groups and singers. I do have a couple of CDs that he made me that have Kid Rock and Creed.Kenneth, the Younger, has also included songs by newer groups but I have to look at the playlist to see what they are. I know one song is an old one by the Dixie Chicks, "Poor Earl is Dead". Later!! Lynne
Again, welcome, Angie to our little group!!