View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Lynne &Trevor

Default Re: Attn: Carol B, try this

JBon (we'll keep your real name between us girls)-thanks for the hula girls-I was trying to get them all day Sunday. I was just glad I got my rose back! The other roses are below this one so might switch-just as long as I don't lose either one of them permanently.
A beer and a concert =that sounds good. Trevor is a beer drinker--Bud-wei-ser.
I will drink one occasionally-really did a lot of chugging in college! I like Fuzzy Navels,Screwdrivers-Margarita's. Rum does a number on me, but vodka drinks agree with me.
I've been to a couple of KISS concerts.The group has been a part of our family since the 70's. My brother is 7 years older than Jamie and introduced him to following the band.

I don't know if you have a picture of me in your mind, but-----I'm 4'11 1/2 (that 1/2 is very important!), have curly hair, and the little wire rimmed glasses that get dark in the sun.

Trevor told me tonight to sign up for the tour in St.Thomas that's Carol's already booked. She said on another post that she hopes we'll go with her. So-Carol, let me know how to do it-so I'm on the same tour you are!!! She asked Mark and Amanda, too, so it should be a good time if we all go together. Carol-can you put us under your name and then give us the info to send in??? You're so good at that stuff.
As for St.Maarten's, he's still thinking of a renting a car if we can get someone to share expenses.Also, I think there's safety in numbers!

Bye for now.Trevor wants to get in a Scrabble game before the Bolts game comes on.
Take care, y'all. I'll catch you on the new board. He just told me to keep on doin' what I'm doin' cause I love it so much-we can play Scrabble another time. Lynnie