View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2004, 07:14 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Default Re: Attn: Carol B, try this

J BON---What you do for your Bon Girls! I'm overwhelmed with this outstanding picture! Speechless-it takes my breath away.Thank you so-o-o-o much!!!!!!!!! Our cabin is kind of like under where the pool is, about 2 decks down,just to the left of the name-Golden Princess.That's the closest I can come to actually locating it.

And, yes THE BOLTS WON! I couldn't bear to watch the last 10 minutes of it so went to bed-with the TV tuned to CNN.But, I could vaguely hear the other TV in the Living Room outside the door (we have a small 2 bedroom house-kind of like a big apt).When I heard Trevor clap, I knew that the Bolts had done it.Then I turned the channel to ABC and watched the aftermath and the presentations etc. I finally turned it off around midnight. This morning I emailed a cruiser from the 5/23 Golden Cruise who I haven't been able to locate on the public forums since his and his family's return to share the victory. He's a Bolts fan, too, and we kept talking about them through the 5/23 Roll Call.
THE BOLTS WON! There's going to be a parade for them just like the Bucs had for the Super Bowl win.

I have to get to work-I'm really pressing it this AM--Thanks again for the magnificent picture. Can you leave it up for today so I can print it tonight??? Lynnie