View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2005, 06:49 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Default Re: Radiance Bon Gal

Hi
No, we need to stay near the top at least so we know we're alive! The flu seems to be under control although the 2nd floor in the Health Care Center is still under some restrictions.
Today there will be a 50's Day at work sponsored and orchestrated by the student nurses there on rotation.When they come in, they practically take over the place.They are all so energetic and upbeat, but a little naive I think, They don't realize that they are displacing my regular resident volunteers when they take over their area. One I know in particular is not happy. Today the Activities Center will be a zoo because of this "party" but it breaks up the monotony for others.
Not much else going on for the rest of the week. We might go to Ft. Lauderdale over the weekend if the weather is warm and it isn't raining. Trevor is starting to think more about visiting his mother. We haven't seen her since Dec. and we were just over to see mine. But, "our" ship should be in, so I can see her! Our cabin is further back this time-Baja-720.
Bye for now. 7:55 and I still have to say "hello" on the other board. Glad to hear you're feeling better, Carol. I wish your snow would go away, too.It means that Jamie has to drive in it to work, also. Blah.
Lynnie-ROSE