View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Dunns River Falls-tour???

I would use Pete Taylor!! We used him when we were there last October and he was awsome! He got us to Dunn River Falls before anyone else arrived therefor it was not at all crowded we were the first ones there, as we were coming out alot of people were then arriving. He did take us on a tour of the area and did stop in the rainforest but were not there too long, we also stopped at a school, this is good for kids and adults to see to remind us of how lucky we have it! After that he took some back to the ship for lunch, dropped us off at the shopping plaza with Margaritaville, we asked him to come back and pick us up in about an hour so we could go downtown to the straw markets, he had no problem doing this, he had also gone back and picked up the people who had gone back to the ship for lunch and already had dropped them off to shop before picking us up. There was just my cousin and I when he took us to shop, we didn't stay long found what we wanted, Pete told us where he would be waiting for us and we asked him then to take us back to Margaritville. He was wonderful and would do pretty much anything you wanted him to do. Please consider booking with him, it was fantastic!