View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Admiral

Default P.V. "Le Kliff" and restaurant update question

We're going to Puerto Vallarta 6-28 (in a few weeks) for ten nights.It's going to be very warm and humid but it's okay because we love watching the thunder and lightning storms on Banderas Bay. Plus we will be visiting our good friends Mare and Conrad.

We go there (P.V.) often and have many favorite restaurants. I was web surfing the other day and found an article and a review of a restaurant 13 kms south of town called "Le Kliff."

Have any of you Cruisemates or P.V. officianados been there? We're thinking of giving it a try when we're there. Also are there any new restaurants we should know about?

Our favorites so far are Mariscos Polo, Cafe des Artistes, Las Carmelitas, Los Pibes, Trio's, Le Bistro, River Cafe,etc....

I understand that Abadio Baso has moved to a new location. I wonder what that is like. Hmmm. I always liked their quiet little space that was cozy and tucked away from the swarms of tourists.

I just thought it might be fun to try some new places if anyone has some good recommendations. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links