Thread: Mexican Riviera
View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Mexican Riviera

10 years ago on my first trip to Pv I was engaged to be marrried and It was my last trip with my family. It was a land based trip and I spent the week on the beach in front of the Buenaventura shopping out of the black brief cases that they come around with for jewelery. I only knew to look for the stamp, 925 and I decided to buy our wedding rings from one of these cases. I paid $10.00 each. I have been wearing my ring for 10 years, my husband lost his at the lake, too much water and sunscreen combination. We loved our rings so much that the next time we went he bought another but it wasn't the same silver quality even though it had the stamp, I think we got very lucky the first time because susequent times we have been a little disappointed but I don't spend much so I don't feel too bad when it isn't the best quality. There are shops that sell silver everywhere, shop around, most of it is the same and prices really vary. I love shopping PV!!!!! They will usually bargan and the stores that won't are marked that the prices are firm.
Happy shopping, Kristine