View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2004, 12:06 PM
BevenSteve

Default Sunbird for children

Hello there!!!

My husband and I were considering the Sunbirds (Latin Love Affair) cruise with the one (1) week "add-on" extension at the Riu Negril in Jamaica....

My question is as follows:

We will be taking our two children ages 12 and 7 and we were wondering what the children’s program was like onboard with ship...

I have cruised with Carnival before and HATED it!!!! However, I will give credit where credit is due and I have to admit that Carnival has an AMAZING children’s program!!!

Don’t want to do the AMERICAN thing again, we are looking for a simple, fun, family oriented cruise with LOTS of ports... (Husband insists Cuba is a must)...

Sunbird appears to fit the bill (at least that is what our travel agent is telling us), however she was not sure about the Children’s program... Does anybody out there have any experience with the "kids" club? What kind of activities did they offer? Is this a set program or is it flexible to the needs of the children for that particular cruise?

What time does the children’s program run?

We would prefer to keep the children with us during the day, however I thought it would be nice for us to be able to have at least one "adult" evening, while the children had the opportunity to spend an evening with kids their own age!

Sorry for such a long winded question, unfortunately there is not a lot of information out there about the "Sunquest" ships!

Thanks in Advance!
Sponsored Links