I haven't received any confirmations from anyone but you, so that makes 4 of us, but we should have at least 6 for the van. Eureka Turismo did get back with me this morning, and we can still have a van holding 5-10 people with an English speaking guide for $500. So now I am just waiting for at least two more to contact me, either through this forum or via my EMail. (By the way, I'm never sure when I reply to a post whether I'm replying to an EMail address, or to the actual message board).
I will be with a girlfriend...our husbands are staying home to work!
I'll keep you posted.