View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2005, 06:06 PM
CruzCrazy

Default Re: Poll: Hawaii Cruise or Land Tour?

Thanks Harry and PapaBill,

Harry I can see your point, it's like me jumping on a cruise to the Caribbean since I live in Miami. I can drive to either the Port of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. I truly take advantage of that.

PapaBill, I know that you took did both the land and cruise and I appreciate the time you took to point out the specifics.

I think we will stick to our Tauck Tour, even though it's a little pricey, but you do stay in some nice resorts and they take you touring and leave you time to rent a car and explore on your own. You fly into Maui and then puddle jump other flights to the other islands after spending 2 or 3 days there.

Boy is Europe expensive!! the airfare is outrageous. I think I'll do a repo over from Ft. Lauderdale then pick up the second half there. The airfare is half of what it would be for a R/T flight. Something to think about.

I love long cruises, so after our 15 night Transcanal from Ft. Lauderdale to San Fran next April, I think we will do the 13-night Constellation's Canada/New England again.

If you haven't done this one it's something to think about, wonderful cruise and very relaxing.

Thanks again and happy cruising.