Thread: Luau Comparison
View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2005, 05:28 PM
KK

Default Re: Luau Comparison

Kahului is the port in Maui. Lahaina is an EASY dirve from the ship. Rent a car while you are there. and be SURE to go to the Old Lahaina luau. Get your reservations now, because they sell out every night. I was told itis the best in all of Polynesia!! We sailed on the Pride of Aloha and were there about a week ago, andit was wonderful! Great foodand drinks and a wonderful show in a beautiful setting. As i said, renting a car is the most economical way to see the island. We rented on all the islands because we were a party of three and saved lots of $$. As far as the road to Hana, we didn't even try it because we were toldthe scenic waterfalls were so full of tourists that they were almost impossible to get to. Also had a massage on the beach at the Four Seasons resort. had to go there, because I was on Wheel of Fortune in May, and this was the ONLY prize I didn't win!! (Stay at 4 Seasons) so I HAD to go there! Massage ws wonderful and such a lavish facility! Much better than on the ships!