myself (F35) and my mother (62) just booked the jubilee out of san juan this coming saturday 10/4. this is a last minute getaway and i have some questions that i am hoping someone can answer:
1) we got a really good last minute deal on an inside cabin, if the ship is not full are you able to purchase an upgrade once on board - we have cruised on royal carribean and disney and have always been able to do this.
2) does carnival offer a wine package like some of the other lines?
3) what does the soda card cost? and is it just a sticker they attached to your ship card?
4) is the food really bad as i read?
5) any feedback that you can give me regarding the dominican republic (this is one port that i have never been to)
Thanks in advance for all your help!