Thread: to lady jag
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2001, 11:02 PM
Traci

Default to lady jag

Bobbie:

When are you doing Adventure? We are looking at this ship for next summer too (looking at a week in June and a week in July - not sure which one yet)! It would be fun to meet if we end up on the same ship. By the way, saw your other post about Chops Grille. Can't speak to that restaurant, but we ate at Portofino's on the Explorer last week and it was well worth the $20 charge - every penny of it. We took our 13-year-old daughter and our 4-year-old son ate at Johnny Rockets with the Adventure Ocean kids group (they offer that 3 nights; we used 2 of them - Thomas loved it!). Our daughter loved Portofino's. Ron and I had one of the best filet mignons we've ever had; Emily had the chicken parm. And the tiramisu was heavenly to say the least. We did tip. I read on one of the boards that someone else just figured out what the meal would have cost and then tipped accordingly. We did the same (in this case, the food and service was fabulous and we tipped 20% of what we estimated the meal to be worth). Anyway, let me know when you'll be on Adventure and how you like Chops Grille.

Keep counting down. It's almost there! Happy cruising!!!
Traci
Sponsored Links