View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old October 5th, 2001, 09:57 AM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Windstar Greece/Turkey Cruise

Thanks for your reply. We are still uncertain. It seems our decision will be based on any major developments that take place between now and departure time which is Oct. 11. We can take some comfort in the fact that there have been no incidents at sea since Sept. 11. If you go, we wish you a safe cruise.
Reply With Quote