Thread: room assignment
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old October 23rd, 2003, 08:02 AM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: room assignment

The only thing you need for the children is an origianl birth certificate (if they're adopted from another country then you would need proof they are now US citizens or have the right to be back in the US). You don't need a letter from an absent parent that' s ONLY if you're staying Mexico for more than 24 hours.
Reply With Quote