Any possibility of Princess grabbing another one if it's available FAST to make up for the Diamond delay?.
If Princess can snag another of those vessels with less restrictive terms than the lease-purchase agreement for MV Tahetian Princess and the new MV Pacific Princess (which require both of these vessels to remain in the Pacific through 2004), I expect that Princess would deploy such vessels on itineraries with ports of call that cannot accommodate the larger "panamax" and "post-panamax" newbuilds. The more likely probably would include a combination of northern European and Mediterranean/Black Sea itineraries, probably including the Greek Isles, in the spring, summer, and early fall and longer cruises to smaller islands (Galapagos, etc.) in the winter. Bermuda also would be a possible summer destination.