This morning, I heard the travel warning re: SARS and Canada. Knowing we still have 2.5 months until our Canada/New England cruise from Montreal, is there cause for concern? Our party just made final payment so our options may be gone anyway. We are also booked for a couple of days in Montreal prior to the cruise. This is a long-awaited cruise for some of our party and would hate to see that dream crushed. At the same time we wish for this disease to be controlled soon, not for our convenience, but for those affected. Any advice would be appreciated.