View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Thomas L. Luehne

Default Noordam Mediterranean Cruise

My wife and I will be heading for Rome for a 3 night pre-cruise stay and then boarding Holland Americas Noordam for a 10 day Mediterranean cruise. The cruise departs Civitavechia on September 23, 2003. 8 stops in 10 days a couple in greece, italy, france, and spain. We disembark in Barcelona Spain for a 3 night post cruise stay before heading back to Wisconsin. I've travleled with Holland Americas Westerdam before it went out of service and had a wonderful time. Am concerned about the Noordam as it is their oldest ship. Has it been maintained, and is the service, food etc., up to the normal Holland America standards. Any information anyone has regarding the Noordam or this particular trip will be appreciated. This is our first trip leaving from abroad. Normally we leave from within the USA. Also, we booked this tour/cruise through Grand Circle Travel out of Boston. First time I've used this agency. Anyone familiar with Grand Circle Travel.. The people I've dealt with on the phone seemed very helpful and knowledgeable. Any of you other cruisers ever heard or dealst with them? Thanks again for any information you can give us. Tom and Barb from Wisconsin
Sponsored Links