View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2003, 09:53 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Freedom.........freeeeedom. Only one more week of freedo

Thanks guys... haven't been online all weekend, obviously very busy!

I'm holding up well. I carry my to-do list everywhere I go, and slowly all the lines are getting crossed out. Things are coming together.

We spent a lot of time this weekend talking about the cruise, rather than the wedding... I'm excited about both! I think Mark is more excited about the cruise. He is going out today to buy new dress pants and a blazer for the informal nights.

It also seems to me like it was just yesterday the clock was in the hundreds and I thought the wedding would never get here! Now here we are!

Steve - only one Bridezilla moment so far - we went to meet with the priest, who is about 80, for the last time before the wedding a few weeks ago. He had no idea who we were, no record of the appointment we made, and couldn't find our file. Well, he met with us anyway. I have a gorgeous spaghetti-strap dress and he told me I will need to cover my shoulders "to show respect." WTF??? I went home and cried after hearing that! Totally NOT what I pictured for my wedding. My mom and I bought me a wrap but I am seriously considering "forgetting" to wear it during the ceremony. After all, he forgot about our appointment! He's probably forgotten he even said that about the dress by now!

Cheers,
Michelle B.