Thread: HELLO from HILO
View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2004, 10:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default HELLO from HILO

I just wanted to pop in and say we haven't forgot about all of our friends at home.... just been too darn busy having fun to check in <G>

Two days in Maui were too good!
Yesterday the "golf gang" played early enough that we were able to finish by noon, and meet a bunch of the cruisemates down on the beach by Whaler's Village.

Some of the gang went to the Luau the night prior, but having done that two years prior we skipped it.

Today in Hilo most of us rented vehicles and followed each other up to the Volcano National Park. It was a bit cool and wet this morning, so we didn't explore quite as much as we would have liked.

Tomorrow is our last port of call, before 5 sea days. It's back to the golf course for me.

Once we're at sea, and I have some time to sit down at the computer, I'll start sending some of my impressions of the ship, and some of the fairly distinct changes RCI has been making since my last RCI cruise in 2001.

Tomorrow, after Kona, is our CruiseMates cocktail party, and group reservation at Chops. Word must be out about the group, because they say they are closing the restaurant, except to the Cruisemates gang.

Cocktails and group dinner, with the next morning being a sea day.... could mean a PARTY<G>

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links