View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default The CM Transatlantic Liberty Group Cruise... If you're on th

If you've been sitting on the fence about joining us on the Carnival Liberty transatlantic crossing, because it's 17 months away, and there's lots of time.... DON'T.

The promo isn't even up on the site yet, and the cabins are disappearing, and we unfortunately do have a very resticted number of cabins!!

So far we've got:
The Kukis, Mike , John F, Tweety , Paul B, Ray and Helen, and their friends from Ottawa, the Griggs, Will and Muriel, Bo, Al & Myra, Donald & Yas... and more (don't have their names yet, because Nancy is out of town til Saturday).

From the list I have so far it's easy to tell that it's going to be a GREAT 16 day cruise. I wish it were leaving this week!!!!!

And there is a nice surprise coming.... something about a shipboard credit <VBG>

Here's the info... for all the detalis call Nancy!!

16 Days on the New Carnival Liberty...sailing Oct 24/05.... from Rome, to Barcelona, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, Funchal (Portugal), St Maarten, Ft. Lauderdale... with prices starting at JUST $1055 including port and tax, and ONLY $1450 for balcony cabins!!

The per day rate on this is outstanding... and even better yet.. we get a bonus on this east to west sailing, with all the 25 HR days. An hour extra to eat <G>

The full details should be up in a few days... but I suggest you don't want to wait, call Nancy Bogert at Cruise Planners NOW.... 1-800-561-0802

Post Edited (07-08-04 09:24)
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links