View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2004, 12:45 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Most Infamous Person You Ever Met

Mine is famous, not infamous.

We were on a family vacation to Cocoa Beach, when my teenage son went to the lobby alone. When he returned, he said, hey, Dad, if you go in tha bar and tell them you saw Tommy Lee Jones or Clint Eastwood, they'll give you a free beer. Apparently they were staying at the same hotel with us.

The next morning, DH got up to take DD to the beach. Teenage son was still asleep and I was relaxing so we stayed behind. As DH and DD rounded the corner from the elevator to the beach, they literally ran into Clint Eastwood. He was in his wet swimming trunks, barefooted, with a towel over his shoulder. DH said he was in remarkable shape for a man his age. DH said Hi, sorry; Clint said the same, and they passed on by.

We later found out they were there filming Space Cowboys, so we watch that movie now with fond memories of our Cocoa Beach vacation!

RCL x5: Majesty of the Seas, Sovereign of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas

Celebrity x1: Century

Princess x3: Caribbean Princess x3, Dawn Princess

NCL x1: NCL Spirit