View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old February 26th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Travelbug Travelbug is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 62
Default Re: Absent Parent consent form needed?

You should speak to someone at Carnival for specific details. We are cruising in Alaska and need the forms. My sister also needs the father's death certificate as proof of being a single parent. If they say you need parental consent forms from both parents it doesn't usually matter if they are part of the childs life or not unfortunately. Good luck.
Reply With Quote