View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2003, 02:38 AM
Sophia

Default Re: contact crew member?

Mindy,

As promised... I took SheilaTheShoppie's advice and got hold of Princess Cruises. Actually, I wanted to see if I could order "Bon Voyage" gifts for Stateroom delivery (like I would for passengers) for a couple of the crew that I truly wanted to thank...unfortunately, to now avail. However, they did say we could send a letter or thank you gift in care of:

Princess Cruises - Fleet Personnel
24844 Avenue Rockefeller
Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Be sure to put the name of the crewmember, department or position that they had along with the ship's name, your destination and date of voyage. Basically, as Sheila had said in her posting, put as much info as you can and they (Princess) said they’d make sure the crewmember gets it. It might take a while...but they promised they’d do everything they can to get it to them right away. As our "thank you(s)" will be delayed, if the Pacific Princess crew or those that know them are reading this, please give our deepest gratitude to John C. (CD), his fun & amazing crew staff, to Mark (Cruise Consultant) and to DJ Robin for making our 18-day cruise last month to Hawaii & French Polynesia a memorable one! Warmest regards and wishes for a continued safe voyage to y'all!

Truly grateful in San Francisco...and can't wait to cruise again with Princess!