View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2000, 10:46 AM
First Mate

Default Sensation in two weeks, it's starting to feel real

Wheee!
I don't have the documents in my hot little hands yet (should get them next week), but Ron at Best Price Cruises has sent my flight times for the Thanksgiving cruise.
I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised with the air arrangements, the flights were just about perfect!
I had been worrying a bit, since I had requested an air deviation, but when the price came back it was prohibitive. Interestingly, the tickets we got were almost the same times as those requested.

The cabin assignment came through as well. It's an "upgrade" (from a 6A to 6C), but well at the stern of the ship. I'll just make sure bonine is packed for the trip up the ole Mississippi! Truly, I'm very pleased with all of the arrangements.
Thanks Best Prices, and Ron!

One interesting thing is that there are two of us in our cabin, and yet we've been given a "triple" room. With an upper that won't be used. I find that rather unusual for a "holiday" sailing with (at least according to the CruiseMates group) many children onboard. Oh well, I guess you just never know!

Susan <~~ Getting into last minute panic mode now
Sponsored Links