Thread: family cruise
View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2001, 11:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: family cruise

THere is a teen only cafe, and seperate teen activities. Matter of fact, I think there is alot of emphasis on teens. We found the land part of the vacation (tha amusement park) to be exhausting....obviously. On a 4 nt cruise, we stopped at their island castaway cay, and Nassau. Our daughter loved it...you rotate through the restaurants, and they're all themed. It's fabulous. Our daughter has definetly been entertained on a 7 day cruise and would have had absolutely no problem on the Disney ship. Every morning you get the "newsletter" and it lists that day's activities at the kids' club. So your child can choose to dos-ee-doe with Snow white at 1:00, have tea w/Cinderella at 3:30, and have Tinkerbell read a story at 7pm. Or, choose to go to the Mickey pool. The entire deck 5 is all children's programs. And, it's age appropriate, so your teen wouldn't be surrounded by youngsters, he/she would have their own area.

We really enjoyed it, and still compare all of our vacations to it. Disney is such a first class company, with so much money, that it's done so nice.

I highly recommend it...let me know if you have any more questions!!

Amy