View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old April 28th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Janice B.
Posts: n/a
Default Re: motion sickness medicine for children

You can give a child Dramamine. I bought for my kids before we left on our last cruise. We didn't need it though. It didn't bother them at all. Dramamine comes in pill form and chewable tablets( that's what I bought). NOt everyone carries the chewables. I had a hard time finding it. I eventually found it at WALMART. Hope you have a great trip!
Reply With Quote