View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old June 28th, 2004, 07:44 AM
basketballmom basketballmom is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 85
Default Re: second parent permission letter

The parent taking the child out of the country must have a notarized letter from the second parent stating that parent A has permission to take child(ren) on (cruiseline) to travel to (destination(s) from (dates of trip). Both parents must sign the letter. Also bring along a copy of your divorce decree with custodial rights listed. Being a parent of the child, you will not need permission to seek medical treatment. If parent is remarried, bring a copy of new marriage certificate due to different last name.
Reply With Quote