Just a reminder that I need your input on the informal family cruise poll that I'm taking for a future article for this section of CruiseMates.com. I'd like you to answer as many of the questions below as possible. Feel free to give details about why you chose a certain ship/line. Please respond by Sunday, February 13 at the very latest.
1. Which is your favorite family criuse line? Why?
2. Which is the best line for infants and toddlers?
3. Which SHIPS are best for teens?
4. Which line has the most engaging hands-on learning activities as part of its youth programming?
5. Which line features the most fun and understanding youth counselors?
6. Which SHIPS have the best public facilities for families (such as outdoor waterpaly areas, min-golf, etc)?
7. Which is the most economical/affordable line for a family of four to cruise on?
Thanks so much for your help.
Luisa Frey Gaynor
Family Cruise Editor