View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:46 AM
LisaK LisaK is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
Posts: 12,716
Default Re: daughter bringing a friend....

totally agree with Luisa. You need the notarized letter allowing you to take her out of the country and a signed letter from her parents authorizing you to give concent for medical treatment if necessary, have a copy of the insurance card .
Reply With Quote