Hi we are travelling on the Radiance of the Seas (RCL) in November with our (then) 10 month old daughter. Please could you help with the following questions:
1) Can we ask food to be prepared for our baby without salt and if I ask them to puree meat and vegetables can they do this for us?
2) Do RCL provide baby monitors/walkie talkies or can we take our own?
3) If we ask the maitre'D when we board is he likely to let us have a table for 2 plus high chair - we do not want to inconvenience anyone and would prefer to eat alone (we are on the 1st seating).
4) Do other people take children under one year to the shows? Will people be disapproving if we take our daugter to the show, she will most likely fall asleep but since there is no babysitting for under 12 months we don't want to be confined to the room every night.
5) Do we have to pay for the doctor service on board if we ever need it or is this included in the RCL package?