View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Adam09

Default Re: Ugly incident - Monarch Halloween cruise

I am neutral in this incident. If legally RCI cannot detain the assassins, they can't. There is however no proof that they can't. Maybe they can and they were just confused. I certainly would not feel safe knowing that two criminals were running around my ship.

Both sides of this story have attacked the other.

LovesCrusin: both Rick and Thomas - it is ok to be called f-----gts and other such hateful names. It is ok to have your head stomped on, with high heels, its ok to be assaulted on a ship.

Neither Rick nor Thomas ever expressed any of these viewpoints! I highly doubt that they are homophobic. Now, that is an offensive message!

Rick: Kroooz-Cams states......" If you are attacked or raped or molested on a Royal Caribbean vessel it is best to ask to be locked up yourself, because Royal Caribbean will not detain the assailants while you are on the cruise".........What? So what you are saying is I can commit a violent crime or endanger the ship and the Captain and security can not detain me or restrain me? Do you honestly believe that? Aboard that ship the Captain is all powerful and of course has the power and responsibility to take action to keep HIS ship and passengers safe. More to this story than a couple of posts are telling.

Rick insulted the viewpoint of "Krooz-Cams" who was there firsthand. It would have certainly been better to politely question.

Let's forgive RCI and put this behind us! I am sure that Carnival, Princess, or any other line would have behaved the same way.

Adam

Celebrity Galaxy- 7/98
Celebrity Zenith- 7/99
Rhapsody of the Seas- 12/99
Voyager of the Seas- 8/00
Celebrity Millennium- 6/01
Radiance of the Seas- 10/01
Explorer of the Seas- 12/01
Celebrity Millennium- 4/02
Celebrity Constellation- 6/02
Celebrity Summit- 8/02
Radiance of the Seas- 8/02