View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2001, 12:27 AM
Vivian Peterson

Default Re: Adventure of the Seas-Share cabin on Dec. 23

Oooooohhh ... I can't go in December because of the project deadlines I have to fulfill prior to year end batch processing and migration work. Earlier in the year, I originally planned on taking the same cruise on the same date in December. However, I didn't have any prospective roommates and management at TIAA-CREF changed that. What a bummer because I have been "dreaming" about this ship. I enjoy cruising tremendously!!! I've only gone on 2 cruises "solo" and met some nice people, too.

I look forward to hearing from you, too. Perhaps, we can go on another cruise together. You can reach me at my office during the hours of 10 am - 6 pm, Monday - Friday. Although, I am generally in the office later than that -- case in point, I'm in the office now finishing up. The number is (212) 490-9000, x7537. I am a technical engineer at a major insurance company, TIAA-CREF. For your perusal, the company's URL is: www.tiaa-cref.org. In addition, as listed above, you may certainly reach me via e-mail: vpeterson@tiaa-cref.org. Ciao!!