View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Tim W

Default Female CruiseMate for Nov/Dec

My name is Tim. Iím a 42 year old professional SWM looking for a female cabin mate to cruise in November or December. Iím leaning towards a Southern Caribbean Cruise but would consider any of the Caribbean Cruises, any other of a tropical nature (Mexico, Hawaii, etc), or any others that we would find exciting.

I've been on 2 different cruises both being Princess Cruise Line. The Sun Princess on a Western Caribbean originating in Ft Lauderdale and just return (Feb) from a Southern Caribbean Cruise on the Sea Princess out of San Juan. The Southern Caribbean cruise was the best by far.

I tend to like the water related activities during the day time, but donít mind some shopping, and the site sighting inland activities. I like the formal events and I own my own tux, but Iím not opposed to taking a Windjammer Causal Cruise and bring nothing but shorts, t-shirts, camera and snorkel gear. Iím really flexible, outgoing, and believe in having fun at what ever we decide to do.

Iíve enclosed a picture (more available) so drop me a line if interested or maybe we could work something out sooner. Also, drop me a line if you would just like to chat and share experiences. Always looking for new friends.

Tim
cruisemate@wynnis.com
Sponsored Links